COMPAQ LAPTOP REPAIR, WE REPAIR COMPAQ LAPTOPS
The common problems in Acer laptops:
- No power at all: Bad power chip, open circuit, short circuit, or loose connection.
Symptoms:Nothing showing up when you press the power button
- Power but no boot: Bad Input/Output controller chip, or bad video chip.
Symptoms: The LED light Turing on but the computer still doesn't boot.
- AC adapter turns off when plugged to the computer: Short circuit, short components
Symptoms: The LED light on the AC adapter turns off.
- Shut down when move: Open circuit, loose connection, cold solder
Symptoms: shut down when move the laptop
- Broken power jack: Loose connection, cold solder, broken jack
Symptoms: Need wiggle to connect, no power at all, intermittent power up
- System hangs: Bad video chip, bad hard drive controller, bad CPU controller.
Symptoms: System hangs when the windows starting, running for 5-10 minutes, or playing DVD
- No charge: Bad charging chip, bad diodes, bad inductor, bad power jack, or open circuit
Symptoms:Works with battery but it doesn't work with AC adapter, no power at all.
- Graphic Problems: Bad video chip on the board or bad LCD
Symptoms: Vertical/horizontal lines, distort color, flickering, intermittent booting
- Over heat: Bad thermal chip, bad fan
Symptoms: Restart unexpectedly, shut down randomly
- Doesn't recognize devices: Loose connection, cold solder, bad input/output controller chip set
Symptoms: doesn't recognize hard drive, USB ports, Digital card, CD ROM, PCMCIA, wireless card etc.
- Cannot go to the internet: Bad Input/output controller, bad Ethernet chip and wireless card, loose connection, cold solder
Symptoms: No internet signal (the page cannot be displaced)
- Laptop has blue screen (pictures): bad hard drive, bad hard drive controller, bad input/output controller chip set.
Compaq Presario V2000 series
Compaq Presario V3000 series
Compaq Presario V6000 series
Compaq Presario 2000 series
Compaq Presario 3000 series
Compaq Nxxx series
Compaq C300 series